Tuesday 21 April 2020

Day in my Life | Stride Sea Isle & Stride Beach House!


Hi Guys! I hope you're all staying safe during this! I've been trying to stay productive on my end the best I can and wanted to film today for you guys! Summer 2020 has HUGE plans and I am remaining hopeful that they can continue if it's safe. Stay tuned for updates but Stride is coming to Sea Isle City, New Jersey! Subscribe here!: http://bit.do/tQVe Follow me everywhere else! Instagram: @toristerling_ Stride Instagram: @stridespinandfitness Stride Sea Isle: @strideseaisle Tik Tok: @toristerling_ Spotify: toristerling Listen to my podcasts! - Manifest with Tori DeSimone - stream on Spotify & Apple Podcasts. New episodes every Monday. Join the FaceBook group: Manifest with Tori DeSimone - The Stride Effect - stream on Spotify & Apple music. New episodes every Wednesday. Business emails: toristerlingpr@gmail.com FTC Disclaimer: This video is not sponsored. Any product links posted I do make a small percentage off of. With love, Tori

No comments:

Post a Comment