Sunday 18 December 2022

Freezer Friendly Breakfast Meal Prep Bagels 🥯


Freezer breakfast bagel 🥯🥯 This is one of my favorite breakfast options because I can customize it based on my macros, and I’m able to choose a gluten free option. 🙏🏻 This is a simple recipe that I make for my family all the time. Check it out below and be sure to tag me if you try this! 4 Bagels (Your fav brand) 4 Eggs 4 Cheese slices 4 Sausage patties Salt Pepper Heat your oven to 350 degrees. In a muffin pan, crack and place one egg in each section. Season with salt and pepper. Place in the oven and cook for 8 minutes. Remove and let the eggs cool. Take your favorite bagel brand and cut them in half. I like to use gluten free options. Place your favorite slice of cheese, sausage and egg from the muffin pan. *I;ve found that cutting the cooked egg muffin in half long ways helps it to fit better on the bagel. Place each one in a ziploc bag and freeze until you’re ready to enjoy! #mealprepmondays #breakfast #mealprep

No comments:

Post a Comment