Monday 3 April 2023

What would you call this? šŸ‡®šŸ‡¹


Not your average Frittata šŸ¤—šŸ‡®šŸ‡¹ I’m ALLL about the healthy meals that taste great and have minimal ingredients - which is easy on the kitchen cleanup and the weekly meal prep budget! These frittatas are so good šŸ™ŒšŸ½ The only issue I have are my kids trying to eat them when I’m not around so I always end up prepping extra! šŸ˜œ Recipe below: Please tag me if you try this one! šŸ’ŖšŸ½ Ingredients 6 eggs 4 bell peppers 8 oz prosciutto Scallions Shredded Cheese 1/2 tomato diced Directions Preheat your oven to 400°. Carve out your bell peppers by cutting them in half and removing the inside. Place the ham, cheese and scallions inside of each pepper. Mix together your eggs with salt and pepper and put into the bell peppers. Place them into a baking dish and put into the oven for 30 minutes or until the eggs have cooked through completely. Organize into your meal prep containers and enjoy throughout the week! #frittata #lowcarbrecipes #healthybreakfast #breakfastmealprep #mealprepmondays

No comments:

Post a Comment