Thursday 20 December 2018

What I Eat in a Day | Staying FULL During a Calorie Deficit


subscribe!: http://bit.do/tQVe hi babies! yayyyy finally a what i eat in a day! i touched on this very quickly, but i am currently "cutting" (in a calorie deficit). my goal is 1,510 in a day, but with all my workouts i end up consumung about 2,100 calories in a day. i am notorious for ALWAYS being hungry, but these meals keep me full! the secret is lots of fat, protein, and veggies. while i LOVE carbs, they burn fast and leave me super hungry very quickly after i eat, which is not ideal when cutting. disclaimer: i'm cutting because i personally want to lean out. i by no means think i am overweight, or in need of weight loss, but i do want to shred some excess fat and lean up and bring forward my muscles. ~socials~ insta: toristerling_ stRIDE insta: stridespinandfitness twitter: toristerling_ spotify: toristerling not spons! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment