Thursday 7 November 2019

Weekend VLOG: Conspiracy Palette, new hair, & healthy grocery haul


Hi guys! Welcome back to my channel. Today's vlog is a weekend in my life vlog where we go over the conspiracy palette by jeffree star cosmetics and shane dawson collab. I show swatches & my first impressions on the palette. It was my mom's birthday, my friend Chelsea's 30th birthday at stRIDE, new hair, eagles game, & a healthy grocery haul mixed into a sunday night routine. Big weekend, enjoy! subscribe!: http://bit.do/tQVe catch me on the socials! insta: toristerling_ stRIDE insta: stridespinandfitness twitter: toristerling_ spotify: toristerling podcast: Manifest with Tori DeSimone- stream on Spotify & Apple Podcasts business inq: toristerlingpr@gmail.com not spons! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment